Monday, March 04, 2019

I have a good news
The kind of news that warms the cockles of your heart, increases your heart rate and makes you feel like everything is amazing in this world
Of course it's not pregnancy. After giving birth to twins, being pregnant again cannot be good news. It can be a lot of adjectives like horrifying, foolish, terrifying, WTF was I thinking but definitely not good.
I can't tell you what it is but that makes the awesomeness of it more because I can't share it and so it just sits in my heart multiplying its joy.
Life otherwise has been pretty run of the mill and dreary and both the babies after their recent bout of illness refuse to eat anything and have been subsisting on air and love and I do think I should send them off to scientists to figure out how these two human being are able to survive.
Also my daughter today when I was reprimanding her turned to me and said "Nee po di" which made me laugh and cry and be angry at the same time.
How fast these children grow.
Pch

No comments: