Friday, January 12, 2007

A lot of relatives have started reading my blog so I guess it is time for me to make some things clear.
Dear relatives,
I do not drink, I do not smoke, I do not have a boyfriend, I do not do drugs(which includes ganja,heroin,cocaine,opium,nicotine,weed,brown sugar etc.)..I know all these names because I read a lot of books and novels. I do not have AIDS. I do not play hooky from college (ok!!I do not play hooky from college that often).I do not spend hours talking on the phone to some member of the opposite sex. (crap!!Given the current pathetic condition of my phone I would say I don’t even have a phone. I can't make calls i can't send messages, and even if someone calls me i can't talk for more that ten minutes because the charge goes out!!sigh!!)...I have never lied at home to get extra money or tried to wheedle money out of my unsuspecting sister or grandmother (the fact that I am in a perennially impecunious state is a proof of this fact. oh by the way I am in such a state because the one vice which I DO have is food. I can’t resist good food. I spend crazy amounts of money on food).I do not wear tantra T-Shirts which say "certified bitch!!Have a problem??" or low hip jeans which leave nothing to imagination. I have never seen the insides of a discotheque, a pub or a bar (nor do I wish to).
I cannot think of anything else to confess but I am your typical girl next door who has her share of fun within her limits
Phew!!! That’s enough lies. Bring out the vodka and the cigars man!!!
Ok I am kidding!! I crack jokes sometimes and have a sense of humor!! :):)

4 comments:

kausikram krishnasayee said...

i must copy paste this .....so true.;) and yeah thanks for droping by .great one you have here too

ragesh said...

ha ha , ROFL, btw Vodka and cigars, did u lift it from Five Point Someone or is it that they are the most popular combination? :))

Sandhya Ramachandran said...

he he!!!!! Fantastic piece of writing! And most of the things apply to all we chamathu ponnus!!!

Sigh!

Couldn't we havebeen wild unsrupulous things without a woryy about anything!!!

Damn goodness!!!

X(

Savita said...

I am no relative of yours... but after reading your posts..I feel you shouldve been my sister or sumthing...:-) loved your posts.. I must say we have a lot in common..

Btw I am Divya's friend...a tamilian like you and a lover of dosa, thayir saadam and chennai(minus the hot climate)..

hey.. youve got a great sense of humor...really