Monday, March 19, 2012

And this is what teachers talk about a day before exams!

So it has been a little crazy with the end of year exams and my upcoming trip to the US and shifting out of Mumbai and about a gazillion other things which I don't have the time to go into.
I have been more stressed about the exams than my kids who are pretty bindaas about it and call me a day before the exam to ask "Didi, tomorrow exam? why? what exam?" while I hyperventilate and hope not to die of a weak heart.
I find solace by putting up statuses on facebook about my kids and getting opinions from other teachers.
So yesterday I put up a status message about how I was super tensed about my kids' exams and following were the responses I got from other fellow teachers.
You might have to click on the picture to expand it and read it. I think it's worth it. :)
NOW I know what my teachers spoke about, a day before our exams while all the time as a student I thought that they were chilling and waiting for us to get massacred. Ah! Perspective! :)




5 comments:

Jass said...

It appears that you spent significant time striking out the names and photos from the facebook screen shot. Vetti naaye. :P

And oh! I noticed you cut your name as well, henceforth we shall only address you as RevsRulesss! :P

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

censoring and all!!! yai the media woman in you has not left i see. and when are you here ????
come off quick. and USA ah?

Suseela Susiee said...



Awesome article. It is so detailed and well formatted that i enjoyed reading it as well as get some new information too.


SAP ABAP Training in Chennai


SAP HR training in Chennai

Dave Gray Hospital Delhi said...

Welcome to Dave Gray Hospital Humanitarian Program, designed to provide participants with support that empowers people, activities and services that address the increasing complex human needs and assistance that eases the stress of living hardship condition. Donate kidney or Liver for the needy and get a valuable returns and you will save a life.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Amar Ahirwar
Organising committee chairman
Call/Whatsaap: +91-80507-736-51
E-mail: davegrayhospitaldelhi@gmail.com
davegrayhospital.weebly.com

Shalini said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
Digital Marketing Company in India
Seo Company in India