Friday, December 01, 2006

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

Had a paper called Networks Protocols Security and Management today..I have done it so miserably that i m wondering if CTS and CSC will snatch their offer letters if i fail in this paper!! (Incidentally this is the million dollar question..Will he or Wont he snatch the offer letter)...

Only one thing keeps my hopes high..Maybe, just maybe they wont fail students in their penultimate semester..

Sigh!! lets see..till then i m going to keep my fingers crossed..please do drop in a prayer for me the next time u go to the temple..: ( : (

P.S: I knew it!! i knew that the job offers i had got from CTS and CSC were just too good to be true!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CTS?
Oh god....

Revathi said...

why the expression of shock(surprise) for CTS?? do they really snatch offer letters in case u fail a paper???

Anonymous said...

well...no...because they gave me one after i almost failed :-)
btw...i still work for em...