Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by
Srikanth with this huge tag which seems to keep going on and on and on.
Anyway here goes!!
Favorite Color:
There is no particular color that I dislike so I guess I like all colors. No Favorites

Favorite Food:
Everything edible and vegetarian

Favorite Month: June

Favorite Song
Tough one.I like so many. Favorite would be Tere Bin by Atif..
Hindi :
I love soooo many songs. All oldies - Mohammed rafi, kishore, mukesh, manna dey All Atif’s, KK”s, Shanker Mahadevan, and of course all Rehman’s songs. He is GOD.

Tamil:Again all Rehman’s songs and Ilayaraja.. Lately even yuvan shanker raja.

English:
Boyzone- U say it best when u say nothing at all. John Denver- Leaving on a jet plane, All Don Williams songs. All time favorites are Abba and Boney M. Hard rock and metal come under the category NOISE for me. :):)

Favorite Movie: This is a long List. Read if u have the patience.
fools rush in,life is beautiful, erin brokovich, forrest gump Casablanca, schindlers list, dil chahta hai, black, shawshank redemption, men of honor, Hotel Rwanda, Sweet November, all romantic comedies, Swadesh, mouna ragam and all animation movies

Favorite Sport
:
Play – Badminton, TT, Scrabble(does it count??) , Watch - Cricket.

Favorite Season:
Summer, Summer, Summer

Favorite Day Of the week:
Saturday

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Chocolate

Favorite Time of Day:
Night time. When there is no body around and I get loads of time to read and blog. I sleep during the day time to avoid people!! Heh heh..

8 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Ecstatic

Current Taste: Tangy

Current Clothes: Blue Tracks and Red T-shirt

Current Desktop: Windows XP

Current Toenail Color: I have never colored my nails

Current Time: 12.01 pm IST

Current Surroundings: My kid cousin Sid acting smart grandmom lecturing, lots of books a radio and a messy bed

Current Thoughts: Man!!! I hate advice.

6 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: don’t remember.

First Screen Name: revs

First Pet: My sister :D:D

First Piercing: Have pierced only ears

First Movie: Hum aapke hain koun(that was the first I saw in the theatre. I don’t remmeber the first one I saw)

6 LASTS

Last Cigarette: I don’t smoke.

Last Drink: Alcoholic: I don’t drink. Non-Alcoholic: Water

Last Car Ride: Feb 14th 2007. Went to watch movie Music and Lyrics with my SISTER(please note this point and NOT the date ;))

Last Movie Seen: Music and Lyrics

Last Phone Call: My sister asking me what I wanted for dinner.(its not like I have many options but I still tell her something to please her)

Last Book Read: Interpreter of maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri.

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Dude!! I have never followed the law

Have You Ever Been Arrested: No. I haven’t broken laws to that extent. House arrest yes but police arrest No

Have You Ever Been on TV: No

Have You Ever Lied: Many Many times. There was a time in my life when I lied so much that even I believed it was the truth.. LOL

Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: No

4 THINGS

Thing You’ve Done Today: Spoken to my granmom after a long time, Didn’t meet for a project meeting after a long time, Had great food after a long time

Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Atif singing Tere Bin, My kid cousin Sid singing something. Cant make out words. My garndmom talking

Thing You Can’t Live Without: Internet, Cell phone, Friends and my family(mom dad sis and grandmom).

Thing You Do When You’re Bored: I love to read. I have the ability to read the same books and novels again and agaon. I once read an Archie comic about 30 times because I was so bored. Sometimes I message when I am bored

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY:
Airport(to collect my laptop[yipeeeeeeee]) from my dad’s colleague, sisters house, grandmothers place and garndmom’s kitchen

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Sister, Milinta, Ebin

2 CHOICES

1. Black or White: White 2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
Start an NGO.

I TAG:
Rahul, Milinta(new to blogger), Ashwin, Padmashree ,Sheikheeee and Ravikumar

1 comment:

Harish said...

"Dude!! I have never followed the law"
U rock :-)