Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NO MORE!!! :D:D

Phew!!! i m done..i m through...it feels so so great that i could just die out of happines...no more begging or pleading for marks i deserve, no more trying to pacify profs when what i actually want to do is punch them in their face!!! no more no more...

I m finished with them...i m done forever with my practical exams..no more record writing, no more taking stupid print outs, no more trying to memorise pages and pages of nonsensical code, no more cranky computers which refuse to give u the output just at the last moment, no more sweating at viva because u dont know the answer,no more grinning sheepishly at the external examiner for not knowing the answer to his questions!!!...

a major part of these four years of my engineering has been just practical exams labs and record writng...and before that i had practical exams in 9th,10th,11th and 12th..i totally and absolutely hate them from the bottom of my heart!!!

I M SO GLAD THEY ARE OVER!!!
a friend of mine once wrote a poetry in hindi about our state during practical exams..it goes lke this

Engineers marte nahi,
zinda dafnaye jaate hain.
har 6 mahino mein tadpaye jaate hain.
kabr khol ke dekho,
to wahan bhi record likhte paaye jaate hain!!

LOL!! :D:D

7 comments:

Preethi Ramanan said...

My darling sister.. guess am visiting ur blog page after ages.. only to say that although i dont mind u being irate, livid, angry and indignant over pracs which seem to have been a dampener in your life for the past five years, i do wish you wouldnt post ur blog twice.. er.. is that a way of emphasizing?? :D :D LOL

Ragesh said...

Nice to see you back posting. Ya I can understand you feelings, but I think the practicals is the only way to test what we have learnt. Although in the current system is not like that, but the pleasure of we ourselves doing and trying out a technology or a concept that we learnt , and to see that it it really works! that we have made it work. That simply gives me goose pimples. just gotta change the attitude.. and enjoy what we do.. try new things, challenge the text books, test new theories.. For me a Java program is as beautiful as a poem by Wordsworth or a painting by Van Gough. Every program I write is my child.. But again opinions differ. so cool..
Anyway as you asked I have ended my sabbatical from blogging. I have moved to Wordpress with the same blog name, and have started posting...

Srikanth said...

@revathi
Record writing -- serious shit
nonsensical code -- shows your extent of hatredness

@ragesh
I donno when you will stop writing posts in others blog in the name of comments

Ragesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ragesh said...

@srikanth poda OA.. see the content.. lol.

Revathi said...

@srikanth and ragesh
stop fighting in my comment space!!LOL!!:D:D...
well i guess i m blessed to have the two ppl(top notch coders) because of whom i have passed all my practical exams comment on my blog..thanks guys!!:):)

Ragesh said...

@Revathi.. thanks.. I just told it in a light way and thanks you took it in a light way.. You are a perfect Gemini.:)