Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have u ever had one of those days when you want to go to the top of the LIC building and scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I have had one of those days and that is exactly what I want to do. I have been doing the blasted documentation for my project from 9 in the morning to 10 in the night and I m sick of swearing at MS-Word, sick of showing my middle finger at the computer screen and sick of formatting, justification, bullets, page numbers, Times New Roman, bold, italics, underline and all that crap. Right now I just want to go curl up in my bed and go to sleep not caring a damn about my project or the documentation!!! :(:(
Phew!! I feel much better now after having vented out my frustration and after denting the keys ‘a’, ‘r’, ‘g’, ’h’ on my keyboard. In fact I think I see smoke coming out of ‘a’ or is it just me fuming??? Whatever!!! I m tooooo distraught to type any further. G’nite folks.

1 comment:

Mark Isuak said...

welcome to the party :)