Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by srikanth with this tag and here i go!! :)


Last movie seen in a theatre:

u me aur Hum (saaaaaaaaaaaaad movie!! ). I was wishing I would suffer from alzheimers after watching the movie so I could forget that I had watched the movie


What book are you reading?

RK Narayan’s bachelor of arts and chicken soup for the women’s soul. :P


Favourite board game:

Scrabble and scotland yard (I used to love this game but its been like 10 years since I played)


Favourite magazine:

business today, frontline, pc quest… YEAH RIGHT!!!
JAM mag!!


Favourite smells:

smell of old and new books, mann vasanai (mitti ki khushboo)


Favourite sound:

silence, howling of the wind


Worst feeling in the world:

splitting headache + lots of work + bad food


What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

is the bathroom free for me to take a bath?


Favourite fast food place:

I like all of them. MacD, marry brown, pizza corner everything!!


Future child’s name:

as my grandmother would say “adiyengra pondaati ya kanom, pulla peru gopalakrishnan”. For people who don’t know tamil please forgive me but I cant translate that


Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

I would just get up because the only place where I will have a lot of money is in my dreams!! :


Do you drive fast?

yup. I love the wind on my face.
@amma, appa and all relatives
Heh heh!! I am lying of course. I drive at 20 kmph (sometimes even 10), wear a helmet and even let cycle and auto rickshaw fellows over take me.
(uncrossing fingers behind my back Phew!!! )


Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

lol!! NO!!
On second thoughts. Does my sister qualify? I mean she is stuffed (sorry preethi) and she is an animal so yeah!! :P


Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool


Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

I hate the vegetable and eat no part of it


If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

black. Nothing beats black


Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

baroda , surat , jamnagar , sunabeda, chennai, reliance township


Favourite sports to watch:

cricket


One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

linux stud


What’s under your bed?

no beds. Aint rich enough to buy beds yet. just mattresses!! :P


Would you like to be born as yourself again?

absolutely!! I love myself!! :)


Morning person or night owl?

night owl most definitely.


Over easy or sunny side up?

sunny side up!!


Favourite place to relax:

home. :)


Favourite ice cream flavour:

chocolate


You pass this tag to

Jassi (coz he hates tags and I am sure would have loved to kill me if only he could get hold of me)
Sheikh (coz its been eons since he updated his blog and he only does it every time I give him a tag)
Mi (coz I always tag her!! :P)

Anyone else who wants to take this tag up please feel free to do so!! :P


Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?Will update this after one of them finishes it!!

4 comments:

Karthik Subbaiah said...

Yippie first one to comment!!
Okie... Funny tag I must say.
@Last movie: Why dintcha watch tashan. I want to read your review of that movie. :)
@book that you are reading: You serious?? :O
@Future child's name: ROTFL...You got that slightly wrong..but yeah..good one. Its actually - "Adiyen gra aambadayana kaanam, pulla peru harihara gopalakrishnan".

P.S.: Time for some cheap publicity. Have started nourishing my external blogs too. :)
Do hit it if possible.

logiconline said...

Well i couldnt follow that child's name thingy except that name is gopalakrishnan. Guessing it could be some iyer grandma story.

Revathi said...

@karthikeyan MS
hey!! u can take up that tag too!! have tagged u too!! :)
and thanks for the correction. i knew it went something like that. i thought i would call up my grand mom and ask but felt silly to!! :P

@logic
read karthik's explanantion. maybe u ll understand!! :)

logiconline said...

Well he semantically corrected your statement as pondatti(woman in general) wont usually be called adiyen. It sounds like a statement where a single woman who doesnt know whereabouts of her man, tells the name of child to 3rd person who is much more respectable(God?).

Btw "adiyengra" is a googlejack listing only to your blog.