Thursday, November 13, 2008

20 questions tag!!

I had been tagged by boobesh aaaaaaaaaages back with this tag!! so here goes!! :)
I have discovered a tag llike this is the best way to pass time when ur quries are running and u have nothing else to do but look at an ominous looking screen which says "Executing Query"!! :P

1. Which is THE crappiest movie you’ve seen?
Oh!! Loads. Toppers are Laga Chunari mein daag, all Vijay movies, Vel, De Taali

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Run an NGO.

3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
I have been thinking for 10 minutes now and I cant think of a single person!! Jeeeez!!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy the book section of Odyssey, landmark and crossword and all other books in the world, a huge house and a dog and shut myself in and read till I die.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I am in love with all my friends!! :)

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone you love

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
If its George Clooney – eternity. Anybody else – Naaah!! Not worth it!! :P

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Duh-huh!! What kind of a silly question is this. “Let go” would be the answer 99.999% of the people would give, unless you are a psycho killer and say “I would gouge out the eyes of the other person, rub a l’il salt, then throw acid on his face and then shoot her”. (eeeeeeee. Am I a psycho??? :-\ )

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Emancipation of the Girl Child

10. Do you lie?
Yep!! More often than I tell the truth

11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Dunno. I m not a fortune teller

12. What’s your fear?
Losing my loved ones

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No clue!! :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and RICH!! I thought the two combos should have one good thing and one bad thing. So I guess it should have been married and rich and single and poor. Rich and poor being good and bad of course!! :P

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Eh???
(That’s the most intelligent reply I can give to this question!! :P)

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I guess. I don’t know. Never been in one.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Dunno. But then again no one’s ever done a seriously HORRIBLE thing to me before

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Single.

19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
Grandma’s feather bed – John Denver
Coz I am listening to it now.

20. I TAG these people
I tag anyone who is married or is in a relationship. The tag doesn’t make sense otherwise!! :)

6 comments:

Savita said...

"4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy the book section of Odyssey, landmark and crossword and all other books in the world, a huge house and a dog and shut myself in and read till I die."

Same pinch... :).. Ill porbably buy the movie section too and the largest home theater to watch those on... I love good movies as much as I love books...

Sree said...

kaisa tag hey yeh...naamurad, behaida questiona pooche hey uno...hehe...trying my urdu out here...aur kya bolu iske baare mein...well, the fact that u lie is an eternal truth!! I dont lie - is my way of saying it! ;)

Ashwin said...

Hahahahaha...you know why i cannot control my laughter...(check your email)

Revathi said...

@savita
:)

@s3
heh heh!!

@ashwin
TRUST you to notice that!! :-\
just replied to ur mail!! :D:D

Sheks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheks said...

a huge house and a dog and shut myself in and read till I die

Shut yourself where? In the house or in the dog?